Libra Internship Program
The Libra Group Internship Program provides a unique opportunity for bright and talented college students with leadership potential to undertake a paid internship with the Libra Group.
All internships are focused and fully supported to provide participants with the best experience of a work environment where they can develop many skills required for their future career.
The threefold purpose of the program is:
- Help young people prepare for work in the modern world.
- Provide real industry experience and learning in a dynamic global business environment.
- Encourage and develop students who demonstrate clear potential to be the leaders of tomorrow.
The program offers internships of up to four months in length to approach students each year at the Libra Group and its subsidiaries around the world.
Selected interns reap numerous and significant benefits from the Libra Internship Program, including the opportunity to:
- Expand and explore career possibilities by interacting with professionals in the field while applying learned knowledge and core competencies
- Gain practical workplace experience and life skills, leading to better job prospects
- Create an international network of academic and professional contacts and mentors.
- At least 18 years of age
- Be fluent in English
- Be a currently enrolled undergraduate student
How to apply?
- Copy of passport or I.D.
- CV (english)
- Motivation letter (english)
- Transcript of academic records
Deadline: november 8th, 2021
*Students will receive a feedback and instructions to upload the file to our mobility platform TIC Cruz del Sur.
- Apply at www.librainternship.com
- Written application
- One-way video interview
- Live video interview
Deadline: november 29th, 2021
NOTE: we will have a SECOND coaching session on octuber 29th, 2021 at 2:00 p.m. (Panama time zone)