Programa - Global UGRAD 2022
The Global UGRAD student application is now open!
The Global Undergraduate Exchange Program is sponsored by the U.S. Department of State with funding provided by the U.S. Government and administered by World Learning.
Since 2008, World Learning has provided this opportunity to over 2,500 Global UGRAD students. Participants leave the U.S. with the tools to become leaders in their professions and communities. Global UGRAD alumni go on to receive Fulbright grants, obtain prestigious international internships, and work in business and government in their home countries and regions.
Application Period: January 6th, 2022
We invite you to learn about this experience through the Alumni of Panama.
This program is fully funded by the government of the United States of America through the Bureau of Cultural and Educational Affairs (ECA) of the Department of State. Below you can find some of the benefits that this program cover:
- Plane tickets from Home Country to Exchange University (roundtrip)
- Meal program
For more information contact: [email protected]
The Global Undergraduate Exchange Program provides non-degree undergraduate study abroad in the United States on a competitive basis to university students.
The Global Undergraduate Exchange Program is open to anyone who is/has:
- Over 18 years of age;
- A citizen of a UGRAD participating country, in this case, you must be a Panamanian citizen.
- Enrolled as an undergraduate in good standing at any accredited university, public or private, and has at least one semester remaining at their home university at the conclusion of the UGRAD program.
- A solid command of written and spoken English (Intermediate level as a minimum)
- Able to begin studies in the United States in August 2022 or January 2023 (the period will be assigned by the program, the student cannot choose this)
- Eligible to receive and maintain the US student exchange visa (J-1) required for the program;
- Cleared by a physician to participate in the program;
- Committed to returning to their home country after the completion of the program.
How to apply:
- Go to the Application Website
- Create an account by clicking on «Sign Up»
- Once you have created your account, you must follow the instructions that will be shown on the web page.
- You will be provided with the list of documents you must upload to complete your application
- If you have any questions about the application process you can send an email to [email protected]
For highlights from the Global UGRAD Program, you can visit their newsletter, the Global Gazette.
For more info about the program, you can visit the World Learning Official web page
You can contact the UTP International Affairs Office (DRI) through [email protected]